Firms have traditionally built and promoted their products keeping certain customer personas and attributes in mind.
Likewise, the customer profiling strategy helps you better understand which customer groups engage specific products.
Additionally, this helps discover relevant matches between your suite of products and customers.
Consequently, profiling helps:
- Discover active groups of customers who need to be re-targeted
- Focus on how customers recognize and interact with you
- Move beyond the imaginary “personas”
- Build profiles from data related to transactions, behavior & demographics
- Extract macro and micro signals from customers’ intent
In conclusion, Babel excels at:
- Firstly, data-driven customer profiling
- Discovering sections of active and loyal customers
- Additionally, matching customer profiles to relevant products
- Lastly, helping reduce customer churn